How to respond to reviews
How to respond to shopper reviews
With the latest enhancements made to KBB.com’s Dealer Rating, shoppers can now leave reviews of your dealership. Reviews from your customers can provide valuable feedback for your dealership and allows you the opportunity to respond – helping to build customer trust and satisfaction.
Steps to respond to your reviews
- On your computer, sign in to Autotrader Dealer Site.
- In the Shortcuts menu, click KBB Ratings.
- The KBB Ratings dashboard provides two primary tabs to manage your reviews:
- Summary tab provides an overall snapshot of all ratings received for your dealership.
- Reviews tab shows the individual rating and review from each of your shoppers who have left a review.
- To reply to a review, click within the Write new response to this review field and input your message.
You’ll post publicly as your dealership’s name when you reply to reviews. Replies may not appear immediately. However, reviewers will get a notification when you reply to their review. After they get the notification, they’ll have a chance to read your reply and update their review.
- Click Publish to post your response.